It's time for the annual National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE) conference in Baltimore! Check out our in-booth activities below and be sure to schedule them into your agenda. You don't want to miss an opportunity to meet and learn from these authors and educators!
NCTE Stenhouse In-Booth Activities #731
Friday, November 22nd
- 10:00 a.m. Mini-session with Gravity Goldberg & Renée Houser, authors of Teacher’s Toolkit for Independent Reading
- 12:00 p.m. Mini-session with Jan Burkins, author of Who’s Doing the Work?
- 1:30 p.m. Meet the Author with Shawna Coppola, author of Writing, Redefined
- 2:00 p.m. Meet the Author with Jennifer Fletcher, author of Teaching Literature Rhetorically
- 4:00 p.m. Meet the Author with Paula Bourque, author of Spark!
- 4:30 p.m. Meet the Author with Melissa Stewart, author of Perfect Pairs, Grades 3-5
- 5:00 p.m. Meet the Author with Trevor Bryan, author of The Art of Comprehension
Saturday, November 23rd
- 12:00 p.m. Meet the Author with Jennifer Jacobson, author of No More “How Long Does It Have to Be?”
- 2:00 p.m. Meet the Author with Christina Nosek, author of To Know and Nurture a Reader
- 2:30 p.m. Meet the Authors with Jeff Anderson & Whitney La Rocca, authors of Patterns of Power Plus
- 3:30 p.m. Meet the Authors with Stephanie Harvey & Anne Goudvis, authors of Strategies That Work, 3rd Edition
- 5:00 p.m. Meet the Author with Jennifer McDonough, author of Conferring with Young Writers
Sunday, November 24th
- 9:00 a.m. Meet the Author with Erik Palmer, author of Good Thinking
- 10:00 a.m. Mini-session with Lynne Dorfman, author of Welcome to Writing Workshop
Click the button below to download our flyer with all of our author sessions. Happy learning!